Thursday, April 17, 2008

First post =]

So I figured I better hop on the blog bandwagon. I will be taking senior pictures ( well,  a friend will be) sometime within the next week and I figured this would be the easiest way to display them, see which one's everybody likes best. I'm in the process of finding some good (free) software to make the announcements on. I think I'm going to have one picture, with a little baby picture. I'll have a bible verse (suggestions?!) and the date, time, place, of the open house. All I know is I don't want it to be one of those things where it's really obvious I didn't have it done professionally. I'm pretty excited for all of it though! 

6 comments:

J-Law said...

i would love to help you out with the design of your announcements. let me know all the info you want on it and the pictures (when you get them. then we can figure out what size(dimensions) we want it and what goes where. where are you printing them?
-jesse

Coriander said...

I was just going to suggest asking Jesse. His wedding announcements were so cool and artsy. You're in good hands Karm!

Karmen said...

Oh wow, that would be really amazing! I'm not really sure where I'm going to print them. You mean like from walmart, or the internet? I don't really know. There's been so many other things going on I haven't had much time to think about it. The open house is on May 24th so things need to start happening =] I think Missy and I are going to take the pictures on Sunday.

Coriander said...

I like your profile picture Karman! Did Missy take it?

Karmen said...

thanks!
I actually took it. back in december I think. It was always fun to go outside at Josts house and take pictures. Pretty scenery (although none is seen in that pic:P)

Amber said...

Hey!! Welcome to blogland!! Looks good so far! You figured out the player too I see - good job :-) I also like your picture - looks good.