My birthday was pretty cool, but I had to say goodbye to one of my best friends' Courtney. She was the last one of my friends to leave for college.
Courtney took me out on a picnic, but it was raining so we went to the civic center. I was a little self conscious at first, scared people would come in, but it was fun.
Note my ugly fever blister. haha.
One cool thing though, my work got me a cake, with.. a panda! Even they know of my obsession:) I didn't get a picture of it till after it was half eaten. I turned a little crazy and was forbidding everyone from eating the panda part. It said 'Happy Birthday Karmen' but all you can see is Karmen.
3 comments:
Cute pics! Looks like fun - don't worry it won't be so bad being without friends, God knows what He is doing :-) Love the panda cake - very cute. Your work seems to be really generous and nice!
Happy Birthday! I'm sorry it was a bit sad with your best friend leaving to school, but just remember you can always take a road trip and visit! :)
I thought that I had already commented on this, but I guess not. I can imagine that it was a day of mixed emotions. Glad that you had some fun. The cake is so cute!
Post a Comment