Finally, after months of seemingly everything getting messed up and waiting for my last school subjects to get sent to me, I finished my very last test on October 2nd. I needed a half credit to be done (which most people thought I was, in May) so I decided to take Sociology. It feels wonderful to actually be DONE! There isn't much else to say but here's a few pictures of how I've been spending (or wasting?) my time since.

Ruby and I have a little too much fun with the Photo Booth app on Mac's.

Hmmm...

Can you tell we're related? (Her expression is so funny!)

As you can see, my friend Marcy and I get a little photo booth crazy too. (Apparently graduating high school doesn't change the nerd in me...)
She is my only close friend that does come home pretty often. She goes to school 3 hours away in Bismarck, so coming home Friday, leaving Sunday, is pretty easy.
I got a little bored one day and randomly decided I wanted full on bangs again. I whipped out a scissors and this is the result :)
4 comments:
Love the new look, it look good on you! :) Nice to see you are still having tons of fun!
Congrats on being D - O - N - E!!! YEAH!!!! Cute pics - looks like fun. Your bangs look good too :-)
Funny!!! That's great your DONE! I'm going to try graduate early too. You cut cut your bangs your self? they look really nice!
karmen looks like funyou should look at the new pics on my blog
Post a Comment