Friday, October 30, 2009

My silly pup

Eloise is growing up super fast, and getting bigger all the time! She has such a personality, it's so funny to watch her, how she reacts to certain things and just the things she is able to do.
This picture makes me laugh - a cat wandered in our yard and she was glued to the window watching it like a hawk.
She always looks goofy in pictures, she squints her eyes right when I take the picture. I love how she is just sitting there all posed though :)
These last two pictures made me laugh so hard. She has the craziest expressions I have ever seen in a dog.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh My Goodness!!! Those last two made me die laughing!! Does she really look like this????? How in the world do her eyes get so big and her mouth so wide??? It is hilarious!! I love the first one also - so funny because the cat is probably bigger than her :-)