I've been home for 3 weeks now but I've had so much going on since then that I haven't been able to update my blog. Now I'm on my 6th day of being sick (with a couple days of feeling halfway decent in between) so instead of sitting on the couch watching TV, I figured I'd be halfway productive and post on here.
Europe was INCREDIBLE! I loved it so so much. Sadly, I'm only going to be able to post pictures from my first few days (Paris) cause my camera quit working after that (unbelievable, right?) It quit working the day after I lost my passport, so as you can tell, I had amazing luck on this trip (ha...ha) So anyways, on to trip details...
The flight was fun and quick. It was so good to see Katie and Rianne again and to be able to catch up and share our excitement. We landed in Germany and thankfully Steph, her mom, and 2 little brothers, were right there waiting for us. The first day was filled with introductions (she has 4 little brothers and one little sister) and excitement. We had to get army passes because they live on base. I would get so excited every time a soldier came into view (which was a LOT, not used to that in North Dakota) we went to the commissary, we met some of her friends, we settled in and even took a little nap. All four of us jumped right back into our friendship like it'd only been a day since we last saw each other. It didn't take any time at all before we were giggling away and rehashing China memories. We couldn't stay up that late, however, as we had to get up early in the morning to head off to... PARIS!
No comments:
Post a Comment