Kyle and I spent out one year anniversary (this past Saturday) in Minot. We walked around the mall, ate, drank coffee at Barnes and Noble and went to this Scandinavian Heritage Park where they hold Norsk Høstfest every fall. I've wanted to go there for years, so it was really exciting to finally get to go. The day was sunny and beautiful, and we took some pretty neat pictures :)





4 comments:
Wow - a year!! How exciting.
Looks like a really fun day. I would love to go to that place, such cool buildings. You did get some GREAT pics!! Good ones of the two of you too? Did you have someone take it for you or use the self timer?
Haha self timer! handy thing isn't it :) the jumping pictures took a few tries, timing it with the self timer and getting us both to be in the air at the same time!
I bet it did! I laughed to myself to think of a stranger taking that pic cuz you would really have to instruct them :-) Brock usually isn't thrilled to have to take pics everywhere we go (he even had to ban my picture taking at disney cuz we were taking so long to get anywhere!) but it is always worth it - even if slightly embarrassing at the moment :-)
I am excited to visit that park someday - it looks so cool! Congrats on one year!
Post a Comment