This day was a free day, which we spent hiking in Long Tan Valley, which was about a 2-3 hr drive from Luoyang. We arrived and spotted this restaurant right away, the pictures of animals in the window is their 'menu'. Check out the one on the far left. (!!!!!)
Long Tan Valley was SO beautiful. I thought this bridge was so neat.
Stephanie and I wanted a picture by this cool waterfall thing :)
We passed things like this numerous time, and every single time I thought there were toilets (Hey, after seeing half the things I saw, it wouldn't surprise me!) but we discovered they were trash bins.
When we took this picture, a bunch of Chinese people around us whipped out their cameras, trying to snap some shots of the crazy white people.
These stairs were all along most of the mountains we climbed. It was a little scary but all in all it was really fun.
These stairs were all along most of the mountains we climbed. It was a little scary but all in all it was really fun.
They had these crazy stumps we had to walk across numerous times throughout the hike.
Someone snapped this shot of our reflection, I thought it was pretty neat.
After a long day of hiking and driving, Stephanie and I once again found a little haven to hang out in. Our haven of choice? The elevator! We couldn't find anywhere else to go, so we plopped down in there and watched a movie on her laptop. Every so often the elevator would start moving to whichever floor someone had pushed the button on. We would hold our breath and wait for the doors to open, to see who was going to see us in our silly position. We rode up with a few team members but also some nurses and the director of the whole building. It was so funny!







1 comment:
That place does look beautiful!! So cool to see the scenery of a different country.
Poor Eloise would be on the menu at that restraunt (the dog reminded me of her) :-)
Funny about the elevator. :-) I bet that was pretty funny for people to stumble upon and interesting for you to see where you would "go" and who you would see :-)
Post a Comment